#1 Rakeback Provider
What is PokerStat? (back to top)
PokerStat is an online poker
hand tracker, and a powerful statistical database
program that allows you to
not only know and analyze your opponent's weaknesses and strengths, but also your own.
PokerStat versions support Hold'Em and Omaha Hi and HiLo 8 games and tournaments on
PokerStars, one of
the largest poker sites.
No-limit and pot-limit
hands and tournament results are also supported.
PokerStat is a shareware statistical analysis program for
tracking online poker hand histories
and tournament results, designed for intermediate to advanced players at
all limits. Anyone who want to start winning, or improve their winnings,
will benefit from PokerStat's statistical analysis. PokerStat is not designed
for beginning players, or players who play for fun only. You should have
some knowledge of poker strategy first.
Currently it tracks PokerStars Hold'Em and Omaha games
Personally, I find that tracking and keeping detailed records of your play really forces you
to improve, since you can easily see if, and how much you are losing/winning by.
You can also easily spot your weaknesses (for example, I found out that I
wasn't defending the blinds enough). I also found out that I was losing when I played
past a certain time. Finding leaks like this and plugging them more than pays for
the cost of PokerStat after a few sessions, maybe even one pot!
PokerStat is designed and developed by the help of winning, online poker players
and TH Software.
We are not associated with any online
poker site. PokerStat was created by playing and downloading hand histories,
just as any user would do! PokerStat can help
you analyze your hand histories, much like a stock chart
showing historical quote prices; both analyze past data to aid in
making decisions about the unknown, but predictable, future
(future poker results or actions of your opponents, and future
stock trends or prices, etc).
What can PokerStat do for me? (back to top)
PokerStat gives you an advantage over your competition, which can
win more money. With PokerStat, you can:
- See how much you win/lose with 67 suited in middle position after 3 limpers (or any
two cards in any position and situation you wish).
- Find out your win rate and standard deviation.
- Find leaks in your game and fix them.
- Create a database of your hand histories.
- Track your win/loss rates.
- Track your opponent's results.
- See what time of the day, day of the week, etc, is most and least profitable.
- Enter and manage notes to keep track of opponent's play.
- Track and save tournament results.
- Find your hourly win rate, standard deviation, and confidence ranges.
- Help you spot potential collusion while playing.
- Query for statistics on anyone's play (including your own), like:
- Percentage of times any player sees the flop.
- Average big bets won/lost per hand.
- Win/loss rates in early, middle, late, or any position.
- Your ROI (return on investment) for tournament play.
- How often you scoop, split, three-quarter, etc. the pot (Omaha only).
- And much more! (see screenshots)